Atlantic Laser and Survey, LLC of Chesapeake & Richmond, VA is now SITECH Mid-Atlantic, LLC
Atlantic Laser and Survey, LLC (aka Atlantic Laser Systems) has joined the premier network of SITECH® dealerships and will operate under the trade name of SITECH Mid-Atlantic, LLC. As a SITECH dealership they are part of the first fully dedicated global distribution network for the most complete portfolio of construction technology systems available to the heavy and highway contractor.
SITECH dealerships represent Trimble for your entire fleet of heavy equipment, along with Trimble’s complete portfolio of Connected Site solutions—Site Positioning Systems, Construction Asset Management Services, software and powerful wireless and internet-based infrastructures.
The experienced construction professionals formerly part of Atlantic Laser and Survey, are now part of the SITECH Mid-Atlantic, LLC team. With an expanded portfolio of Construction Technology solutions, they will advise contractors in Virginia on the right technology for the job along with providing the high quality local customer service, personalized training and technical support that contractors in Virginia are familiar with. As authorized representatives for Trimble site-wide solutions, the SITECH Mid-Atlantic, LLC team understands how to apply innovative construction technology to effectively solve your biggest construction challenges and will guide you in leveraging the most complete portfolio of construction technology solutions available today:
- Full portfolio of Trimble® Grade Control Systems and Cat AccuGrade® Machine Control Systems designed for your entire fleet of heavy equipment, regardless of machine make, type or model
- Trimble Site Positioning Systems that allow contractors to perform a range of site measurement tasks and reduce downtime by quickly resolving problems on site
- Management of job site progress with Trimble’s Site Supervisor System designed for supervisors coordinating activities, especially on the stakeless job site
- Comprehensive data management with Trimble Construction Software for streamlined workflows between field and office in real-time
- Real-time equipment and assets status with Trimble Construction Manager allowing contractors to track and manage the status of each piece of equipment on your job site — live, in the office.
Through the adoption of Trimble construction technology, contractors can experience new levels of productivity that enable them to earn the bid and be profitable, project after project. The global network of SITECH dealerships offers the broadest, deepest, most advanced and complete set of tools to revolutionize the construction workflow. Through partnering with their local SITECH dealership, heavy and highway contractors can effectively grow their business.