Trimble Business Center – HCE Powered by Trimble
The easy-to-use graphical Trimble Business Center - HCE is ideal for preparation and management of data for heavy and highway construction projects.
- Prepare data and designs for construction projects
- Manage data for machine control, paving control and site positioning systems
- Route data to and from machine operators and field crews
- Track data and perform quality control
- Analyze site activity and productivity
Managing your field data has never been easier with Trimble Business Center - HCE. Designed to enable a seamless flow of information, Business Center - HCE includes these features:
- Data management for Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software, Trimble GCS900 and Cat® AccuGrade™ Grade Control Systems, and Trimble PCS900 Paving Control System.
- Basic data preparation tools for the creation of 3D construction models
- Visualization and validation of data
- Import data from a wide variety of third party systems
- Monitor and document field measurements of construction progress, including formation of work-in-progress surfaces, volume computations and stockpile monitoring.
Enhanced tools for Site Data Managers and GPS Managers give you the ability to select, create, edit and draft data, as well as generate reports and plots or publish information.
- Select, create, edit and draft data
- Generate reports and plots
- Publish information
Efficient construction operations begin with accurate data preparation. Business Center - HCE helps ensure data is clean, up-to-date and delivered in the right format to get the job done.
- Clean up and validation of imported CAD data
- Elevate contours, pads, lines, utilities using automated tools
- Advanced surface modeling
- Creation of linear corridor models complete with subgrades
- Create cut/fill maps with user-defined shading schemes, daylight line display, labeled cut fill depths, depth contours and legend.
Optional modules: Image Manager, Surface Tools
Business Center - HCE gives you the tools you need to prepare your bids in half the time with expanded detail and sharper accuracy—allowing you to win more business.
- Import CAD files, digitize paper plans or use existing files
- Heads-up, on-screen digitization of plan or cross-section images
- Categorize imported CAD layers
- Create materials and site improvement libraries
- Assign topsoil stripping and replacement areas
- Create subsurface strata layers and enter drillhole information
- Assign site improvements to CAD data to compute demolition, subgrade and material quantities
- Create cut/fill maps with user-defined shading schemes, daylight line display, labeled cut fill depths, depth contours and legend
- Apply overexcavation details to applicable areas
- Create material quantity takeoff reports complete with bid pricing
Optional modules: Image Manager, Surface Tools, Data Prep
Construction / Survey
- Data preparation and material quantities takeoff
- Field Data, Data Prep and Takeoff capabilities
- Manage and georeference aerial imagery for projects
- Complete toolkit for survey and construction
- Total station raw data, traverse/network adjustment
- Digital level run processing and level loop closures
- GNSS raw data post-processing and network adjustment
- Coordinate geodedic systems, projections and datums