Trimble Construction Manager provides an intuitive interface that connects assets in the field to decision-makers in the office, making it easy to evaluate construction operations and take action in real-time.
- Helps centralize and simplify on-site operations management
- Improves individual asset productivity
- Reduces maintenance and fuel costs
- Provides extensive data for accurate billing, project costing and estimating future projects
- Improves both operator and site safety
- Reduces overtime and increases employee productivity
- Allows integration of ERP systems, such as payroll, accounting and in-house maintenance packages
- Provides peace of mind
Alerts protection from Trimble Construction Manager can save your company thousands of dollars a year in fines, down time and lost or damaged equipment.
- Pre-determined criteria alerts inform you of unauthorized, after-hours use of equipment
- Geofence alerts inform you when your equipment leaves a pre-determined area
The waste of fuel can cost your company thousands of dollars. In fact, the fuel savings you have in the first year of use can potentially pay for the technology that Trimble offers. Trimble Construction Manager can help you track your equipment and fuel usage, and make it available at your fingertips so you can properly manage your expenses.
- Real-time and historical idle time data from each piece of equipment
- Information for more accurate job bidding
- Fuel waste monitoring
Managing all of your mobile, machine and portable assets has never been easier. Trimble Construction Manager software connects to your assets in the field allowing you to make split second decisions on the allocation of resources to and from job sites.
- Increase cycle times by identifying and eliminating workflow inefficiencies
- Get the critical data you need in order to maximize your assets and make informed decisions
- Reduce overtime and improve employee productivity
- Set up alerts to be notified when sensors such as low fuel are activated, enabling a quick response and reduction in downtime
- Communicate with equipment operators on the construction site via a two-way messaging service
Equip all your assets with reliable and proven Trimble GPS hardware that works with Trimble Construction Manager to provide real-time fleet and asset information.