The Trimble® CB460 Control Box is the premium display for the Trimble CCS900 Compaction Control System and the Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System portfolio. With a large 7" screen, the Trimble CB460 enhances operator experience with clear display of 2D and 3D profile information, grade guidance, and warnings.
Adjustable brightness capability and viewing angle accommodate different operational lighting conditions, while reducing operator fatigue and errors. Four integrated LED lightbars make it simple to monitor grade guidance information while also viewing conditions on the site. The CB460 can also be supplemented with external lightbars.
It is available on the following Trimble GCS900 and CCS900 machine types:
- Pull-type Scrapers
- Soil Compactors
- Asphalt Compactors
Among the key features and specifications are:
- A large, easy-to-read 7" screen
- Support for internal or external lightbars
- Adjustable brightness
- USB data port for data transfer
- 3.7 GB of internal disk space
- Ability to create new designs in the field and select which coordinate system to apply
- Flexible upgrade options tha allow a user to use 2D or 3D functionality on multiple machine types