A cost-effective solution, the automatic self-leveling Spectra Precision® Laser GL412 and GL422 Grade Lasers do three jobs—level, grade and vertical alignment with plumb. Included with both is a 2-way, full-function remote control, which allows you to make grade changes from anywhere on the jobsite, reducing setup time.
The GL412 grade laser is a single grade laser while the GL422 is dual grade. Both send a continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over the work area. These lasers can also be used in a variety of slope operations as they have a wide grade range.
- No manual leveling for fast, easy horizontal level, grade and vertical plumb setup
- Single and dual grade application capability and easy setups with 2-way, full-function radio remote control offer quick payback
- Eliminates rework with automatic temperature and grade compensation
- GL422 increases machine control capability with a long operating range of 2,600 feet (800 meters)
- Capable of withstanding a drop of up to 3 feet
- 5-year “No Cost Repair” Warranty
- Leveling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- Grading and excavating
- Concrete sections with runoff for sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Parking garages, ramps and drainage