Rugged and cost-effective, the Spectra Precision Laser GL512 singe grade and GL522 dual grade transmitters are automatic, self-leveling lasers that perform three jobs —level, grade, and vertical alignment.
Both include a 2-way, full-function emote control that features a built-in back-lit grade display. This remote control allows you to do everything you can do at the laser keyboard up to 330 feet (100 meters) away from the laser. This ability to make grade changes from anywhere reduces setup time and speeds up operation while eliminates verbal and visual communication errors.
These two lasers also retain all the other advantages of the GL400 series lasers with added features and benefits.
A new feature is wireless communication between the HL750 laserometer and these two transmitters. Combine the HL750 with another for long range wireless remote display and monitoring. This provides Grade Matching which allows for the measurement of unknown grade values between two points. Also available is PlaneLok for both the horizontal and vertical planes. PlaneLok eliminates all environmental factors that could cause errors by automatically locking the beam on the receiver and keeping it on grade.
- Fast, easy horizontal level, grade and vertical plumb setup possible with automatic, electronic self-leveling
- Large compensated grade range from -10% to +15%
- Single and dual grade application capability
- The 2-way radio remote control allows for quick setups
- Dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds or on high vibration jobsites with an electronic leveling vibration filter
- Automatic temperature and grade compensation eliminates rework
- Eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans and over excavating with Grade Match, which displays existing grade over unknown ground
- Eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather with PlaneLok, which automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment
- Low service costs
- Can withstand a drop of up to 3 feet (1 meter) onto concrete
- Eliminates interference with other crews with mask mode
- 5-year “No Cost Repair” Warranty
- General construction leveling such as forms, footers and pads
- General construction grading and excavating
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Sports fields, driveways, ramps and drainage
- Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)